The PRS programmable resistance decade box is a precision resistance source with excellent characteristics of stability, temperature coefficient, and power coefficient. High dynamic ranges are available, starting as low as 1mΩ, and extending to as many as 10 decades. These features combined with a low virtually constant zero resistance make for very versatile instruments.
The IET Labs PRS series programmable resistance decade box features two optional special settings. An "open circuit" and a "short circuit". These modes are useful for obtaining reproducible transitions between settings, i.e. break-before-make or to short between settings. The "short circuit": setting also provides a reduced zero resistance.
- IEEE, RS232 or ethernet programmable decade resistor
- Wide range and resolution: 1mΩ to 100MΩ
- Available at accuracies of : 0.01%, 0.02%, 0.05%, 0.1%, 0.5%, and 1%
- Special RTD and custom configurations
- Dual / combo rackmount models (examples: resistance and capacitance)