These decade resistors are primarily intended for precision measurement applications where their excellent accuracy of ±0.01%, stability, and low zero resistance are important.
The IET Labs, esi / Tegam DB62 dekabox In-Line decade resistor provides dependable long-term service in precision DC through audio frequency applications. Six decades of non-inductive, precision, wire-wound fixed resistors are mounted in a low noise shielded aluminum housing.
- Precision accuracy of ±(0.01% + 2mΩ)
- Resistance range from 0.01Ω to 11.1111MΩ
- 4 models available, each covering six decades
- High-performance solid silver-alloy contacts
- Low zero resistance < 6mΩ