These decade capacitors cover a full range of applications for the field, the laboratory or automated stations. If you don’t find the decade capacitor you need from the dozens of standard models, we will build it for you.
IET Labs, maintains some of the finest R, L and C calibration standards in the World. IET Labs continues to manufacture and support a wide variety of products that were originally manufactured by GenRad, esi, QuadTech and others.
The majority of IET’s products are manufactured with pride in the USA.
IET Labs manufactures a full line of capacitance decade boxes that will meet any need. Whatever your application, IET Labs has a decade box solution. Our capacitance decade boxes can be custom built to your specifications, so you do not have to pay for what you don't need.
Low cost, field grade capacitance decade boxes
- CS-series – General / field grade, 0.5% - 4%, 0 - 1000μF, 1pF, general purpose, economical, thumbwheel switches.
- RCS-series – Field grade capacitance and resistance box, 0.5% - 4%, 0 - 1000μF, 1pF, A combination of a CS capacitance box, and a RS resistance box
High accuracy capacitance decade boxes
- HACS-Z series – High accuracy, low zero capacitance decade, 0.05% - 0.1%, 0 - 10,000μF, 1pF, laboratory grade; high stability; low TC
- GenRad 1412 – Stable polystyrene, 0.5%, 50pF, 1pF, precision decade with variable fine adjustment
- GenRad 1413 – High accuracy, low zero, 0.05%, 0 - 1.11111uF, 1pF, laboratory grade, high stability, low TC
- GenRad 1417 – High capacitance standard, 0.02%,1μF - 1F, 1mF, high value precision capacitance
- GenRad 1422 – Precision variable air capacitor, 0.1pF - 1.5pF, 10 - 1100pF, 0.02pF, high resolution and stability, low loss.
- GenRad 1423 – Precision decade capacitor, 0.05%, 100pF to >1μF, 100pF, two- or three- terminal connection
- GenRad 1419 – High accuracy capacitance, 0.05%, 100pF-1.1μF, 100pF, choice of models with two- or three terminal connection.
Programmable capacitance decade box
- PCS Series – Programmable capacitance decade box 0,5%–4%, 0–1000μF, 1pF, EEE-488 or RS-232.