Measurements International DC-metrology – Resistance standard – Product list
The Measurements International broad line covers resistance measurements from 1µO to 100T ohms, and voltage measurements from a few micro volts to 1200 volts DC.
With over 15 years of experience, MI is the leading supplier of DC resistance measurement systems and DC standards around the world.
If you're visiting us from a national laboratory, nuclear laboratory, calibration laboratory, aerospace, telecommunications, semiconductor, electrical, or the pharmaceutical industry take a moment to review our DC metrology line, and put our accuracy, stability and reliability to measure for your organization.
- 4310 – Temperature stabilized resistance standard – 10 element (0.1Ω to 100MΩ)
- 9210A-1 (PRIMARY) – 1Ω Resistor with carrying case
- 9210A-0.1 (PRIMARY) – 0.1Ω Resistor with carrying case
- 9210B (PRIMARY) – Decade values 1Ω, 10Ω, 100Ω, 1KΩ, 10KΩ, 100KΩ with optional carrying case
- 9331R (PRIMARY) – Series of four terminal air resistors from 1Ω to 100kΩ with optional carrying case
- 9331 (SECONDARY) – Series of four terminal air resistors from 1mΩ to 100MΩ with optional carrying case
- 9331G (PRIMARY) – Series of primary high value 2 terminal resistors from100M to 100T with optional
- 9332 series – High current resistors from 10A to 3000A with optional air moving fans
- 9155 series – High value resistors from 10MΩ to 10TΩ
- 4304 – Temperature controlled 4 element traveling resistance standard
- 4310HR – Temperature stabilized high resistance standard – 4 to 6 elements