With over 15 years of experience, MI is the leading supplier of DC resistance measurement systems and DC standards around the world.
If you're visiting us from a national laboratory, nuclear laboratory, calibration laboratory, aerospace, telecommunications, semiconductor, electrical, or the pharmaceutical industry take a moment to review our DC metrology line, and put our accuracy, stability and reliability to measure for your organization.
- 4310 – Temperature stabilized resistance standard – 10 element (0.1Ω to 100MΩ)
- 9210A-1 (PRIMARY) – 1Ω Resistor with carrying case
- 9210A-0.1 (PRIMARY) – 0.1Ω Resistor with carrying case
- 9210B (PRIMARY) – Decade values 1Ω, 10Ω, 100Ω, 1KΩ, 10KΩ, 100KΩ with optional carrying case
- 9331R (PRIMARY) – Series of four terminal air resistors from 1Ω to 100kΩ with optional carrying case
- 9331 (SECONDARY) – Series of four terminal air resistors from 1mΩ to 100MΩ with optional carrying case
- 9331G (PRIMARY) – Series of primary high value 2 terminal resistors from100M to 100T with optional
- 9332 series – High current resistors from 10A to 3000A with optional air moving fans
- 9155 series – High value resistors from 10MΩ to 10TΩ
- 4304 – Temperature controlled 4 element traveling resistance standard
- 4310HR – Temperature stabilized high resistance standard – 4 to 6 elements