Calibration data, which identifies the standard deviation, and the temperature characteristics is supplied with each unit.
In addition, each unit is equipped with a thermal well so that the exact temperature of the resistance standard is known. This allows the user to make highly precise, temperature compensated, measurements.
- Long term stability of resistance standard... typically less than 0.2 ppm per year
- Temperature coefficients... less than 0.1 ppm per degree Celsius at 23 degrees C
- Initial accuracy... ± 1 PPM
- Units can be supplied without cases for use in oil baths
- 1 year warranty
- Primary calibration laboratory
- Standard to be transported directly to NIST or a NIST-traceable
- Calibration facility (TEGAM, Inc.);
- To calibrate transfer standards and resistance bridges for NIST-traceable calibrations
- Can be used outside of controlled laboratories, or environments by monitoring the temperature of the unit.