The LOM-510A is far superior, to general purpose and even higher end bench multimeters that utilize 4 terminal connections, when measuring resistances below 1 ohm.
The IET Labs Micro-Ohmmeter has 4½ digits, 0.02% basic accuracy and 1μΩ resolution. The 4-terminal kelvin measurement connection minimizes lead resistance errors and 80 dB of ac noise rejection provides rock-steady readings even in noisy locations. The micro-ohmmeter comes with rugged 4-terminal test clips and a large selection of optional probes, clips and fixtures allowing attachment to any low-resistance unknown.
- 1μΩ Resolution, 4½ digits
- Range: 1μΩ - 200Ω
- 0.02% Basic accuracy
- Costs around 50% less then its peer instruments
- 4-Wire design to eliminate lead resistance
- Digital output
- Pulsed mode for auto-zero or constant dc
- Choices of probes for all applications