- The world's standard for AC resistance, low frequency inductance and capacitance measurement
- 0.02% Measurement accuracy and +/- 0.0001Df
- Programmable frequency 12Hz - 100kHz
- Widely accepted impedance meter in a metrology environment
- 1689 has a built-in 4 terminal kelvin fixture for testing axial and radial components
- 1689M has four BNC connectors for use with a wide variety of standard accessories
IET Labs, GenRad 1689 and 1689M precision impedance (LCR) meter (RLC digibridge)
The GenRad 1689 precision impedance meter gives you the best performance for your most demanding applications whether they be production test, incoming inspection, component design and evaluation, process monitoring or dielectric measurement. It is a versatile, full function microprocessor-based passive component tester that's available in a rack mountable, (1689M) model.
The GenRad 1689 precision impedance meter is a sophisticated, microprocessor-controlled tester that brings new levels of flexibility, simplicity and accuracy to impedance measurement. It is a high performance automated tester with a range of programmable test frequencies and test voltages, as well as automatic limit comparison, automatic parameter selection, remote programmability, automatic binning, and automatic zeroing. The 1689M Precision Impedance Meter provides a powerful combination of features designed to maximize productivity in all testing environments.