The IET Labs, GenRad 1689 precision impedance meter is a sophisticated, microprocessor-controlled tester that brings new levels of flexibility, simplicity and accuracy to impedance measurement. It is a high performance automated tester with a range of programmable test frequencies and test voltages, as well as automatic limit comparison, automatic parameter selection, remote programmability, automatic binning, and automatic zeroing.
- The world's standard for AC resistance, low frequency inductance and capacitance measurement
- 0.02% Measurement accuracy and +/- 0.0001Df
- Programmable frequency 12Hz - 100kHz
- Widely accepted impedance meter in a metrology environment
- 1689 has a built-in 4 terminal kelvin fixture for testing axial and radial components
- 1689M has four BNC connectors for use with a wide variety of standard accessories