For applications requiring other or higher frequencies, to 100 kHz, the 1615-A bridge can be supplied separately and the oscillator and detector selected to meet your needs.
The IET Labs, GenRad 1620-A is intended for
- Accurate and precise measurements of capacitance and dissipation factor
- Measurement of circuit capacitances
- Dielectric measurements
- Intercomparison of capacitance standards differing in magnitude by as much as 1000:1
The 1615-A capacitance bridge brings to the measurement of capacitance, to the intercomparison of standards, and to the measurement of dielectric properties an unusual degree of accuracy, precision, range, and convenience. High accuracy is achieved through the use of precisely wound transformer ratio arms and highly stable standards fabricated from invar and hermetically sealed in dry nitrogen. For calibration these standards can be intercompared.
- 10-5pF to 11.1µF, 2-or 3-terminal
- Frequency range 20 Hz -20kHz (or higher)
- 0.01% Accuracy, 1-ppm resolution
- Reads dissipation factor or conductance
- Combines GenRad 1615 capacitance bridge, 1232-A null detector and 1311-A oscillator